Wonders of Nature
This part of the website covers my many travels to the mountains.
When I was young I travelled with my parents to Switserland many times while my grandmother was living there.
It was there that I started loving the beauty of the mountains.
After this period I walked and climbed the Austrian mountains with the KNAW, now the NKBV.
Later on I changed made lots of trips outside the Alps with SNP.
Many times I visited Norway, while my brother is living in that country.
Now I have visited other continents as well: Nepal (Everest), Tanzania (Kilimanjaro), Iceland, USA (many nice national parks).
Now after seen so many mountains I know for sure: this planet owns lots of "Wonders of Nature"!
And again we experienced a very nice and impressive astronomical and siteseeing SDA-2011 expedition to Namibia!
- November 2012: Images of the SNP Eclips-expedition to Australia: Sydney ; Katoomba; Alice Springs; Yulara; Port Douglas
- November/december 2011: Images of the Releasing two young lady's in Liuwa Plain NP, Zambia
- July/August 2011: Images of the SDA-2011 expedition to the Hakos Astro- & Guestfarm in Namibia
- March 2011: Images of the WWF tour to the Pench Tiger Reserve & Kanha National Park, India
- July 2010: Images of the WWF tour to the Liuwa Plain National Park, Zambia
- March 2010: Images of hiking in the La Palma & Tenerife, Spain (WikipediA)
- October 2009: Images of the Oktoberfest, Munich
- May 2009: Images of great nature in the National Park Service of the USA
- March 2009: Images of hiking in the Lofoten, Nordland, Norway (WikipediA)
- October 2007: Images of Venezia in 4 hours WikipediA
- October 2006: Images of the safari in the Serengeti National Park (WikipediA)
- July/August 2006: Hotel de Jong van Lier, Taiba, Fortalezza, Brazilia and in WikipediA
- May/June 2005: Images of hiking in the Cindrel mountains, Romania and in WikipediA
- August 2004: Tour de Romania and in WikipediA
- November 1998: Images of the Sino-Dutch Leonid Expedion to Delingha, China
- August 1995: New York Citytour and in WikipediA